Dual Impeller Blower Application Industry
The impeller of the two-stage high-pressure blower is composed of dozens of blades, which is similar to the impeller of a huge gas turbine. The air in the middle of the impeller blades is subjected to centrifugal force and moves to the edge of the impeller, where the air enters the annular cavity of the pump body and recirculates in the same way from the starting point of the impeller.
Two Stage High Pressure Blower Application Industry
1. Machining manufacturing industry: cleaning all kinds of metal chips and dust, especially cast iron processing.
2. Glass fiber manufacturing industry: absorb dust and residue from hardened surface grinding in the manufacturing of glass fiber products.
3. Biopharmaceutical industry: used for dust removal and purification in the production workshop.
4. Food industry: absorb oil fume, moisture and food residues.
5. Grain products: used for large-scale grain handling, transportation, dumping, and cleaning.
6. Chemical plant: absorption of welding fumes, welding fumes, absorption of harmful powdery and granular substances.
7. Thermal power plant: used to clean the deposited dust and slag, especially for the daily cleaning of the boiler, and the removal of ash during regular maintenance.
8. Microelectronics industry: used for dust removal, purification and recovery of cutting materials in the production workshop.
9. Battery manufacturing industry: used for the cleaning of production workshops and recycling of waste